help! wmp11 encountered a problem while synchronizing to mobile de

=?Utf-8?B?bWJ1cmtl?=

      15th Jul 2007
i had a bunch of albums (thru urge.com) in my wm library and upgraded to a
2mb memory card. had problems so deleted everything from the 1mb and tried to
start over. then got this message...now i lost all the music on my mobile
phone and can't get it back! can anyone help me?

theplectrum

      15th Jul 2007
"mburke" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>i had a bunch of albums (thru urge.com) in my wm library and upgraded to a
> 2mb memory card. had problems so deleted everything from the 1mb and tried
> start over. then got this message...now i lost all the music on my mobile
> phone and can't get it back! can anyone help me?

Which Mobile phone ?

Mine can use WMP, but also has its own software (Sony Ericsson) which is
better for transfering than WMP.

Install (or re-installe) the software that came with your mobile and then
plug in the phone only when asked. You shuld then be able to transfer files
using the proporietry software.

If you did not back up the files from your 1mb card then all is lost.

If you had everything in WMP library, then its there on your PC somewhere,
try looking in My Documents etc. Use the software that came with your phnoe
tpo transfer, NOT the WMP.

Cheers,
Jerry