Help with Windows Media Player "compact mode" skin

rick

      1st Aug 2010
Greetings:
How do I get the titles and artists to appear on the compact mode screen?
The media player skin that's rounded (grey) with the sliding song title door
on the right side. The screen is blank and it's definitely shown title and
artist before. I just don't know how to access the info to display
it...anyone??
Thanks.

KernelDebugger

      5th Aug 2010

"rick" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Greetings:
> How do I get the titles and artists to appear on the compact mode screen?
> The media player skin that's rounded (grey) with the sliding song title
> door
> on the right side. The screen is blank and it's definitely shown title and
> artist before. I just don't know how to access the info to display
> it...anyone??
> Thanks.

If you'd care to try the Corporate skin, then you could 'search for media
files' and from that point on it should show the titles as the media is
playing. I can't answer your inquiry regarding the compact mode.