HELP - Problem with OL2002 and IMAP

Alberto

      1st Oct 2006
Hi All.
I have OL2002-SP3 and two IMAP4 account, my problem it this :

I have account ACC1 as default account and account ACC2 as other one.
They have separated .PST files : ACC1.PST and ACC2.PST (it seems impossible
to have only 1 PST file for both)
I have built a simple rule to save outgoing msg in the SentMsg folder for
each account :

The rules like :

"After you sent a msg through account ACC1 copy the msg into ACC1->SentMsg
folder"
(the same for ACC2)

well it works, BUT ONLY FOR THE ACCOUNT I'M USING AS DEFAULT, for the other
one the rule does NOTHING (no copy, no errors, no msgs - N O T H I N G).

Is it possible to have the rules working for both accounts ?

Thnaks a lot

Alberto

=?Utf-8?B?YWRpZ2lvaWFAdHljb2ludC5jb20=?=

      3rd Oct 2006
Dear Alberto, there isn't the right place for ITALIAN customers.
Please insert your mail in the English section.

"Alberto" wrote:

> Hi All.
> I have OL2002-SP3 and two IMAP4 account, my problem it this :
>
> I have account ACC1 as default account and account ACC2 as other one.
> They have separated .PST files : ACC1.PST and ACC2.PST (it seems impossible
> to have only 1 PST file for both)
> I have built a simple rule to save outgoing msg in the SentMsg folder for
> each account :
>
> The rules like :
>
> "After you sent a msg through account ACC1 copy the msg into ACC1->SentMsg
> folder"
> (the same for ACC2)
>
> well it works, BUT ONLY FOR THE ACCOUNT I'M USING AS DEFAULT, for the other
> one the rule does NOTHING (no copy, no errors, no msgs - N O T H I N G).
>
> Is it possible to have the rules working for both accounts ?
>
> Thnaks a lot
>
> Alberto

Alberto

      3rd Oct 2006
Una riprovevole svista .....

"(E-Mail Removed)" <(E-Mail Removed)> ha
scritto nel messaggio
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Dear Alberto, there isn't the right place for ITALIAN customers.
> Please insert your mail in the English section.

Alberto

      6th Oct 2006
I have the solution ....

Ho la soluzione .....