"To help prevent malicious code from running, one or more objects

Jerry Blake (MSFT)

      15th Feb 2008
Have you done any customizations to the form? The issue might be a corupted
form cache. You could try to clear your forms cache:

goto Tools->Options

Click on Advance Options button
Click on Custom Forms button
Click on Manage Forms button

Click the clear cache button.

Close all the opened dialogs and restart outlook.
Jerry Blake [MSFT]
Visit team blog at http://blogs.msdn.com/bcm

"eph61820" wrote:

> Sat,
> No, this is why it is very weird... every other functionality of BCM 2007
> works great, it is just the "Business Projects" that gives me this error....
>
> I am not sure of the timeline, but I am pretty sure that this started
> happening for me right after I recieved distribution of SP1 for BCM. I
> wonder if uninstalling this (if that is possible?) might rectify the issue.
> I know, I know, "no one else is experiencing this...." but then again it has
> only been a few days since we received sp1 for BCM 2007.
>
> It is funny too, that for 2003, there are all sorts of fixes for this
> (security settings) but that functionality is not accessible in 2007 as it
> was in 2003... Anyway, thank you for your continued efforts and I look
> forward to your responses...
>
> derek
>
> "Sat" wrote:
>
> > Hi eph61820,
> >
> > Is the issue only with projects or with Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities
> > also?
> >
> > -Sat
> >
> > "eph61820" wrote:
> >
> > > I uninstalled BCM (using the latest version - 2007) and reinstalled
> > > (restoring my database that has been error checked-etc), and still receive
> > > the same error on the "Open Business Projects" tab. However, I can still
> > > access all the sub-projects under the main "Open Business Projects" and
> > > utilize the functionality, however, creating a new Business Project also
> > > reproduces the same result.
> > >
> > > By the way, thank you for your assistance with this...
> > > I am open to any other suggestions you may have.
> > >
> > > Derek

appan.family@gmail.com

      20th Mar 2008
On Feb 15, 3:52*pm, Jerry Blake (MSFT) <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
> Have you done any customizations to the form? *The issue might be a corupted
> form cache. * *You could try to clear your forms cache:
>
> goto Tools->Options
>
> Click on Advance Options button
> Click on Custom Forms button
> Click on *Manage Forms button
>
> Click the clear cache button.
>
> Close all the opened dialogs and restart outlook.
> Jerry Blake [MSFT]
> Visit team blog athttp://blogs.msdn.com/bcm

> "eph61820" wrote:
> > Sat,
> > No, this is why it is very weird... every other functionality of BCM 2007
> > works great, it is just the "Business Projects" that gives me this error.....

> > I am not sure of the timeline, but I am pretty sure that this started
> > happening for me right after I recieved distribution of SP1 for BCM. *I
> > wonder if uninstalling this (if that is possible?) might rectify the issue. *
> > I know, I know, "no one else is experiencing this...." but then again ithas
> > only been a few days since we received sp1 for BCM 2007.

> > It is funny too, that for 2003, there are all sorts of fixes for this
> > (security settings) but that functionality is not accessible in 2007 as it
> > was in 2003... *Anyway, thank you for your continued efforts and I look
> > forward to your responses...

> > derek

> > "Sat" wrote:

> > > Hi eph61820,

> > > Is the issue only with projects or with Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities
> > > also?

> > > -Sat

Hi,

I tried this but does not seem to fix the issue. I imported a xlsx
file into Accounts. I added 3 or 4 new fields and one of them was Yes
or No flag. I deleted all the new fields, deleted all the data and
created a new database. I get the same error (as it is from the
form?).

I could not locate any form (with .cfg extension) that resembled
Accounts.cfg or something like that.

Please help.

Thanks

Pat O

      18th Apr 2008
Hello eph61820,
I started getting the same error when I got my new laptop. You mention that
there are many fixes for the 2003 version which is what I have. Can you point
me to where I can find them?

Thank you,
Pat

--
Thank You

"(E-Mail Removed)" wrote:

> On Feb 15, 3:52 pm, Jerry Blake (MSFT) <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
> > Have you done any customizations to the form? The issue might be a corupted
> > form cache. You could try to clear your forms cache:
> >
> > goto Tools->Options
> >
> > Click on Advance Options button
> > Click on Custom Forms button
> > Click on Manage Forms button
> >
> > Click the clear cache button.
> >
> > Close all the opened dialogs and restart outlook.
> > --
> > --
> > Jerry Blake [MSFT]
> > Visit team blog athttp://blogs.msdn.com/bcm
> >
> > This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights
> >

> > "eph61820" wrote:
> > > Sat,
> > > No, this is why it is very weird... every other functionality of BCM 2007
> > > works great, it is just the "Business Projects" that gives me this error.....

> > > I am not sure of the timeline, but I am pretty sure that this started
> > > happening for me right after I recieved distribution of SP1 for BCM. I
> > > wonder if uninstalling this (if that is possible?) might rectify the issue.
> > > I know, I know, "no one else is experiencing this...." but then again it has
> > > only been a few days since we received sp1 for BCM 2007.

> > > It is funny too, that for 2003, there are all sorts of fixes for this
> > > (security settings) but that functionality is not accessible in 2007 as it
> > > was in 2003... Anyway, thank you for your continued efforts and I look
> > > forward to your responses...

> > > derek

> Hi,
>
> I tried this but does not seem to fix the issue. I imported a xlsx
> file into Accounts. I added 3 or 4 new fields and one of them was Yes
> or No flag. I deleted all the new fields, deleted all the data and
> created a new database. I get the same error (as it is from the
> form?).
>
> I could not locate any form (with .cfg extension) that resembled
> Accounts.cfg or something like that.
>
> Please help.
>
> Thanks

Luther

      21st Apr 2008
On Apr 18, 6:01*am, Pat O <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hello eph61820,
> I started getting the same error when I got my new laptop. You mention that
> there are many fixes for the 2003 version which is what I have. Can you point
> me to where I can find them?
>
> Thank you,
> Pat
>
> --
> Thank You
>

> "(E-Mail Removed)" wrote:
> > On Feb 15, 3:52 pm, Jerry Blake (MSFT) <(E-Mail Removed)>
> > wrote:
> > > Have you done any customizations to the form? *The issue might be a corupted
> > > form cache. * *You could try to clear your forms cache:

> > > goto Tools->Options

> > > Click on Advance Options button
> > > Click on Custom Forms button
> > > Click on *Manage Forms button

> > > Click the clear cache button.

> > > Close all the opened dialogs and restart outlook.
> > > --
> > > --
> > > Jerry Blake [MSFT]
> > > Visit team blog athttp://blogs.msdn.com/bcm

> > > This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights

> > Hi,

> > I tried this but does not seem to fix the issue. *I imported a xlsx
> > file into Accounts. *I added 3 or 4 new fields and one of them was Yes
> > or No flag. *I deleted all the new fields, deleted all the data and
> > created a new database. *I get the same error (as it is from the
> > form?).

> > I could not locate any form (with .cfg extension) that resembled
> > Accounts.cfg or something like that.

> > Please help.

> > Thanks- Hide quoted text -

You'll need BCM v2 Service Pack 4 for BCM 2003 to run on Vista.

New Member

      19th Apr 2009
Hi, I have same problem with Accounts in BCM, Outlook 2007.
When I try to open Account I get a pop up with:

"To help prevent malicious code from running, one or more objects in this form were not loaded. For more information, contact your administrator."

Then after that another pop up message:

"Cannot open this form because an error occurred."

Does anybody know solution for this problem?

Thank You

New Member

      24th Aug 2011
Has anyone ever sorted this out as I'm having the same problem

New Member

      28th Sep 2011
You can try to change the registry value (Office 2010)

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\Common\Security.
For other version look for "Security" key.

Change the string value DisableAllActiveX to some of the following:

0: Load only the frm20.dll controls, the Outlook View Control, Outlook Recipient Control, and the docsite (message body) control

1: Allow only controls marked as "safe for initialization" to load

2: Allow all ActiveX controls to load

New Member

      29th Sep 2011
I can't find "DisableAllActiveX" (Office 2007).

Thanks for the info though - I'll keep it for when I upgrade to 2010!

New Member

      29th Sep 2011
Try this.
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/l...ffice.12).aspx

For Office 2007. This is the same configuration as I described in my earlier reply.

New Member

      1st Oct 2011
Thanks, I'll read the article.

I'd given up after spending days trying to get it to work so this will give a fresh start!