"To help prevent malicious code from running, one or more objects

eph61820

      2nd Jan 2008
I am looking for the Outlook 2007 Business Contact Manager specific solution
for the following message;
"To help prevent malicious code from running, one or more objects in this
form were not loaded. For more information, contact your administrator."

the 2003 responses have not helped. Thank you for your time and stewardship
with my request!

Sat

      2nd Jan 2008
Hi eph61820,

I am guessing it can be form corruption. Try to create a new Outlook
profile and configure BCM on it. If that does not work, Can you please
mention the repro steps that caused this problem.

-Sat

"eph61820" wrote:

> I am looking for the Outlook 2007 Business Contact Manager specific solution
> for the following message;
> "To help prevent malicious code from running, one or more objects in this
> form were not loaded. For more information, contact your administrator."
>
> the 2003 responses have not helped. Thank you for your time and stewardship
> with my request!

eph61820

      2nd Jan 2008
tried that... with the same result....

repro.... is me clicking on a "project" under the "Business Projects" tab in
BCM.

thank you for your help....

the only thing I can think of that changed recently were the new microsoft
updates.... could they have changed anything....?

"Sat" wrote:

> Hi eph61820,
>
> I am guessing it can be form corruption. Try to create a new Outlook
> profile and configure BCM on it. If that does not work, Can you please
> mention the repro steps that caused this problem.
>
> -Sat
>
> "eph61820" wrote:
>
> > I am looking for the Outlook 2007 Business Contact Manager specific solution
> > for the following message;
> > "To help prevent malicious code from running, one or more objects in this
> > form were not loaded. For more information, contact your administrator."
> >
> > the 2003 responses have not helped. Thank you for your time and stewardship
> > with my request!

Sat

      2nd Jan 2008
Can you re-install BCM? Is it only with Projects or with any other BCM entity?

-Sat

"eph61820" wrote:

> tried that... with the same result....
>
> repro.... is me clicking on a "project" under the "Business Projects" tab in
> BCM.
>
> thank you for your help....
>
> the only thing I can think of that changed recently were the new microsoft
> updates.... could they have changed anything....?
>
> "Sat" wrote:
>
> > Hi eph61820,
> >
> > I am guessing it can be form corruption. Try to create a new Outlook
> > profile and configure BCM on it. If that does not work, Can you please
> > mention the repro steps that caused this problem.
> >
> > -Sat
> >
> > "eph61820" wrote:
> >
> > > I am looking for the Outlook 2007 Business Contact Manager specific solution
> > > for the following message;
> > > "To help prevent malicious code from running, one or more objects in this
> > > form were not loaded. For more information, contact your administrator."
> > >
> > > the 2003 responses have not helped. Thank you for your time and stewardship
> > > with my request!

eph61820

      3rd Jan 2008
I uninstalled BCM (using the latest version - 2007) and reinstalled
(restoring my database that has been error checked-etc), and still receive
the same error on the "Open Business Projects" tab. However, I can still
access all the sub-projects under the main "Open Business Projects" and
utilize the functionality, however, creating a new Business Project also
reproduces the same result.

By the way, thank you for your assistance with this...
I am open to any other suggestions you may have.

Derek

"Sat" wrote:

> Can you re-install BCM? Is it only with Projects or with any other BCM entity?
>
> -Sat
>
> "eph61820" wrote:
>
> > tried that... with the same result....
> >
> > repro.... is me clicking on a "project" under the "Business Projects" tab in
> > BCM.
> >
> > thank you for your help....
> >
> > the only thing I can think of that changed recently were the new microsoft
> > updates.... could they have changed anything....?
> >
> > "Sat" wrote:
> >
> > > Hi eph61820,
> > >
> > > I am guessing it can be form corruption. Try to create a new Outlook
> > > profile and configure BCM on it. If that does not work, Can you please
> > > mention the repro steps that caused this problem.
> > >
> > > -Sat

Sat

      4th Jan 2008
Hi eph61820,

Is the issue only with projects or with Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities
also?

-Sat

"eph61820" wrote:

> I uninstalled BCM (using the latest version - 2007) and reinstalled
> (restoring my database that has been error checked-etc), and still receive
> the same error on the "Open Business Projects" tab. However, I can still
> access all the sub-projects under the main "Open Business Projects" and
> utilize the functionality, however, creating a new Business Project also
> reproduces the same result.
>
> By the way, thank you for your assistance with this...
> I am open to any other suggestions you may have.
>
> Derek
>
> "Sat" wrote:
>
> > Can you re-install BCM? Is it only with Projects or with any other BCM entity?
> >
> > -Sat
> >
> > "eph61820" wrote:
> >
> > > tried that... with the same result....
> > >
> > > repro.... is me clicking on a "project" under the "Business Projects" tab in
> > > BCM.
> > >
> > > thank you for your help....
> > >
> > > the only thing I can think of that changed recently were the new microsoft
> > > updates.... could they have changed anything....?

Luther

      4th Jan 2008
On Jan 3, 4:21*pm, Sat <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi eph61820,
>
> Is the issue only with projects or with Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities
> also?
>
> -Sat
>

> "eph61820" wrote:
> > I uninstalled BCM (using the latest version - 2007) and reinstalled
> > (restoring my database that has been error checked-etc), and still receive
> > the same error on the "Open Business Projects" tab. *However, I can still
> > access all the sub-projects under the main "Open Business Projects" and
> > utilize the functionality, however, creating a new Business Project also
> > reproduces the same result. *

> > By the way, thank you for your assistance with this...
> > I am open to any other suggestions you may have. *

> > Derek

> > "Sat" wrote:

> > > Can you re-install BCM? *Is it only with Projects or with any other BCM entity?

> > > -Sat

I've never come across this message before. Did you install an Office
or Outlook service pack recently?

eph61820

      4th Jan 2008
Sat,
No, this is why it is very weird... every other functionality of BCM 2007
works great, it is just the "Business Projects" that gives me this error....

I am not sure of the timeline, but I am pretty sure that this started
happening for me right after I recieved distribution of SP1 for BCM. I
wonder if uninstalling this (if that is possible?) might rectify the issue.
I know, I know, "no one else is experiencing this...." but then again it has
only been a few days since we received sp1 for BCM 2007.

It is funny too, that for 2003, there are all sorts of fixes for this
(security settings) but that functionality is not accessible in 2007 as it
was in 2003... Anyway, thank you for your continued efforts and I look
forward to your responses...

derek

"Sat" wrote:

> Hi eph61820,
>
> Is the issue only with projects or with Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities
> also?
>
> -Sat
>
> "eph61820" wrote:
>
> > I uninstalled BCM (using the latest version - 2007) and reinstalled
> > (restoring my database that has been error checked-etc), and still receive
> > the same error on the "Open Business Projects" tab. However, I can still
> > access all the sub-projects under the main "Open Business Projects" and
> > utilize the functionality, however, creating a new Business Project also
> > reproduces the same result.
> >
> > By the way, thank you for your assistance with this...
> > I am open to any other suggestions you may have.
> >
> > Derek
> >
> > "Sat" wrote:
> >
> > > Can you re-install BCM? Is it only with Projects or with any other BCM entity?
> > >
> > > -Sat

eph61820

      4th Jan 2008
Luther as a matter of fact BCM 2007 SP1 was released recently and has been
installed...

we are running Office Small Business 2007 with sp1 previously without issue...

thanks for zeroing in on this... It is what I was thinking too and wrote to
'Sat' in the previous post...

derek

"Luther" wrote:

> On Jan 3, 4:21 pm, Sat <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > Hi eph61820,
> >
> > Is the issue only with projects or with Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities
> > also?
> >
> > -Sat
> >

> > "eph61820" wrote:
> > > I uninstalled BCM (using the latest version - 2007) and reinstalled
> > > (restoring my database that has been error checked-etc), and still receive
> > > the same error on the "Open Business Projects" tab. However, I can still
> > > access all the sub-projects under the main "Open Business Projects" and
> > > utilize the functionality, however, creating a new Business Project also
> > > reproduces the same result.

> > > By the way, thank you for your assistance with this...
> > > I am open to any other suggestions you may have.

> > > Derek

> I've never come across this message before. Did you install an Office
> or Outlook service pack recently?

Luther

      7th Jan 2008
On Jan 4, 11:26*am, eph61820 <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
> Luther as a matter of fact BCM 2007 SP1 was released recently and has been
> installed...
>
> we are running Office Small Business 2007 with sp1 previously without issue...
>
> thanks for zeroing in on this... *It is what I was thinking too and wrote to
> 'Sat' in the previous post...
>
> derek *
>

> "Luther" wrote:
> > On Jan 3, 4:21 pm, Sat <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > > Hi eph61820,

> > > Is the issue only with projects or with Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities
> > > also?

> > > -Sat

> > I've never come across this message before. Did you install an Office
> > or Outlook service pack recently?- Hide quoted text -

I'd try Microsoft support and get them to figure out what in the
Service Pack would trigger that message. Did you also install Office
SP1?