Help to import a pst file into BCM...

Langvad

      19th Oct 2009
I accidently exported my bcm contacts to a pst file before I reinstalled my
machine.
Now I cannot import my contacts because of the format I exported to, can
anybody help?

Margy

      19th Oct 2009
Have your tried dragging the contacts to the BCM folder - holding down the
ctrl key while you drag, so that they copy to BCM Folder.

Other method if using - which you may have used:
1. File menu - point to Import and Export - click Business Contact Manager.
2. Click Import a file - click Next.
3. Click Outlook Contacts folder - click Next.
4. Follow instructions in the Business Data Import and Export wizard.

Business Data Import and Export Wizard cannot be used to import a back up
file created using BCM 2003. Restore the file using restore database feature
in BCM 2007.
Backup / Restore BCM Database:
Database owner: Business Contact Manager menu - point to Database Tools -
click Manage Database
On Backup/Restore tab - click Back Up / Retore Database.

I do hope one of these options will be helpful.
--
Margy
South Africa