Help Error 1935

=?Utf-8?B?SGVscDE5MzU=?=

      22nd Feb 2007
Everytime i try installing programs, i always get this error, Error 1935
.....blah blah processor architecture ="x86". It always says to get help. Well
it didn't help, so i turn to my fellow members of the world. Please help its
driving me nuts. The programs i tried installing and got this message are as
follows. the list continues to grow.

Microsoft Flight Simulator X
Urge(Windows media player store)
Adobe Reader

=?Utf-8?B?ZDBubmkz?=

      29th Mar 2007
Im getting this error with Command and Conquer 3 really windin me up the only
problem ive had with installations though, I think it's a problem with a
corrupt file in MSI

"Help1935" wrote:

> Everytime i try installing programs, i always get this error, Error 1935
> ....blah blah processor architecture ="x86". It always says to get help. Well
> it didn't help, so i turn to my fellow members of the world. Please help its
> driving me nuts. The programs i tried installing and got this message are as
> follows. the list continues to grow.
>
> Microsoft Flight Simulator X
> Urge(Windows media player store)
> Adobe Reader

=?Utf-8?B?cmFyZWJlYXJfMQ==?=

      23rd Apr 2007
also fix it utilities pro 7

"d0nni3" wrote:

> Im getting this error with Command and Conquer 3 really windin me up the only
> problem ive had with installations though, I think it's a problem with a
> corrupt file in MSI
>

> "Help1935" wrote:
>
> > Everytime i try installing programs, i always get this error, Error 1935
> > ....blah blah processor architecture ="x86". It always says to get help. Well
> > it didn't help, so i turn to my fellow members of the world. Please help its
> > driving me nuts. The programs i tried installing and got this message are as
> > follows. the list continues to grow.
> >
> > Microsoft Flight Simulator X
> > Urge(Windows media player store)
> > Adobe Reader

Cari \(MS-MVP\)

      23rd Apr 2007
You've got a third party software causing the error...
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/902330
http://blogs.msdn.com/astebner/archi...01/364375.aspx

The third party software can be adware... so make sure you run a full
antivirus scan and full antispyware scan using updated signatures.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
http://www.coribright.com/windows

news:(E-Mail Removed)...