HELP: Email body transcript deleted when receiving response emails

sam

      25th Mar 2010
Hi All,

I am sending emails in outlook with voting buttons. But once I receive the
email and I vote using voting buttons in outlook, Email body history gets
deleted when the voting response email is received. Is there any outlook
property that I can
use to keep the email body transcript from getting deleted when the voting

Thanks in advance.

JP

      26th Mar 2010
Sorry, you send voting emails to yourself?

What do you mean "the email body history gets deleted when the voting
response email is received" ? The original email you sent with the
voting request has the body text in it. The response just records what
button the voter pushed, and the Subject of the response indicates
which email is being voted on.

--JP