HELP: How do I put Windows Toolbar back to bottom

Jimmy Hsu

      21st Jun 2006
I accidentally dragged my Windows toolbar from the bottom of the screen to
the right side vertically of the screen. And now I c'ant seem to drag it
back to the bottom default position again (the Start button is now at the
top right hand corner of screen). Please advise how I can drag it back to
the bottom again. Many thanks

=?Utf-8?B?Qnl0ZQ==?=

      21st Jun 2006
Rightclick an open area of the taskbar and uncheck "Lock the taskbar"
Now you can drag it where you want it.
--
XP - WNP
Today is the first day of the

"Jimmy Hsu" wrote:

> I accidentally dragged my Windows toolbar from the bottom of the screen to
> the right side vertically of the screen. And now I c'ant seem to drag it
> back to the bottom default position again (the Start button is now at the
> top right hand corner of screen). Please advise how I can drag it back to
> the bottom again. Many thanks

Richard in AZ

      21st Jun 2006
Note: When you drag the taskbar, it does not appear to be moving with the mouse. But as the mouse
gets to the bottom of the screen, the taskbar will "jump" into place. Have patience and let it do
its thing.

"Byte" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Rightclick an open area of the taskbar and uncheck "Lock the taskbar"
> Now you can drag it where you want it.
> --
> XP - WNP
> Today is the first day of the
> rest of your life.
>

> "Jimmy Hsu" wrote:
>
>> I accidentally dragged my Windows toolbar from the bottom of the screen to
>> the right side vertically of the screen. And now I c'ant seem to drag it
>> back to the bottom default position again (the Start button is now at the
>> top right hand corner of screen). Please advise how I can drag it back to
>> the bottom again. Many thanks

Jimmy Hsu

      22nd Jun 2006
Thanks. It worked. Best rdgs