Help, How do I create apple to apple and apple to orange charts

Jillianbs

      2nd May 2008
I have got to do this for a class but i have no idea what they are asking me.
How do I create an apple to apple chart and then an apple to orange chart on
Excell?

Jon Peltier

      2nd May 2008
I don't even know what that means.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"Jillianbs" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have got to do this for a class but i have no idea what they are asking
>me.
> How do I create an apple to apple chart and then an apple to orange chart
> on
> Excell?

artemis

      2nd May 2008
I think it may mean to set up a chart on a single axis and another on
two axes with 2 different scales.

So the first would for example show number of sales for product A and
product B per month. This could be a separate line or column for each
product per month.

The second could be number of sales per month for product A and on the
secondary axis the dollar value of the sales per month.