Help and Support Center

Henry

      30th Jul 2012
I'm running WinXP SP3. Every once in a while I'm getting a pop up called
Help and Support Center. How do I get rid of it please?

Thanks

Henry

VanguardLH

      30th Jul 2012
"Henry" wrote:

> I'm running WinXP SP3. Every once in a while I'm getting a pop up called
> Help and Support Center. How do I get rid of it please?

Desktop has focus (instead of a window) and you're hitting the F1 key.
Or you're in a window (it has focus) and you're hitting Win+F1. If
you're not touching the F1 key, maybe you need a new keyboard since
maybe the F1 or Windows key are sticking down.

Henry

      30th Jul 2012
VanguardLH wrote:

> "Henry" wrote:
>

>>I'm running WinXP SP3. Every once in a while I'm getting a pop up called
>>Help and Support Center. How do I get rid of it please?

> Desktop has focus (instead of a window) and you're hitting the F1 key.
> Or you're in a window (it has focus) and you're hitting Win+F1. If
> you're not touching the F1 key, maybe you need a new keyboard since
> maybe the F1 or Windows key are sticking down.

Thanks that was the problem.

Henry