Heidelberg Linoscan 1400

Pusky

      13th Jun 2004
hello, excuse me but i don't speak english...
i search a windows driver for a Heidelberg Linoscan 1400.
you can help me?
tnx
pusky

CSM1

      13th Jun 2004

"Pusky" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:6SUyc.106893$(E-Mail Removed)...
> hello, excuse me but i don't speak english...
> i search a windows driver for a Heidelberg Linoscan 1400.
> you can help me?
> tnx
> pusky

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&i...=Google+Search

Lots of hits. Maybe a driver in there somewhere. Try in your language.
--
CSM1
http://www.carlmcmillan.com

Pusky

      15th Jun 2004
> > hello, excuse me but i don't speak english...
> > i search a windows driver for a Heidelberg Linoscan 1400.
> > you can help me?
> > tnx
> > pusky

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&i...=Google+Search

> Lots of hits. Maybe a driver in there somewhere. Try in your language.
> --
> CSM1

Tnx, but it isn't...
I don't find it with google. I try again.
tnx
pusky

CSM1

      16th Jun 2004

"Pusky" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:OcIzc.112522$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > hello, excuse me but i don't speak english...
> > > i search a windows driver for a Heidelberg Linoscan 1400.
> > > you can help me?
> > > tnx
> > > pusky

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&i...=Google+Search

> > Lots of hits. Maybe a driver in there somewhere. Try in your language.
> > --
> > CSM1

> Tnx, but it isn't...
> I don't find it with google. I try again.
> tnx
> pusky

hello, excuse me but i don't speak english...
What do you read and speak? Maybe a translator?

Software here. NOT free!
http://www.mpgsystems.com/software_heidelberg.htm

With JavaScript turned on, put mouse on the "International" and choose your
language,.
http://www.silverfast.com/product/He...rg/166/en.html

Parts here:
http://www.mpgsystems.com/spareparts_linoscan1400.htm

They claim to be the service center now.
http://www.mpgsystems.com/products.htm

--
CSM1
http://www.carlmcmillan.com

New Member

      26th Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pusky
hello, excuse me but i don't speak english...
i search a windows driver for a Heidelberg Linoscan 1400.
you can help me?
tnx
pusky

I HAVE THE SOLUTION !!!

e-mail ME PLEASE FOR THE SOLUTION !!! IT IS 20Kb TO BIG TO SEND.

(E-Mail Removed)

or
(E-Mail Removed)

New Member

      26th Jun 2007
The Solution I have with no Heidelberg driver !!! (E-Mail Removed)

New Member

      29th Jul 2007
Have u solved your problem with scanner? I have got heidelberg 1400 for 5 or 6 years. It works only with windows 2000 (or windows nt) that i know for sure.Now I have a problem it cant work with windows xp ,i dont believe that we still cant find driver. And one more thing photoshop cs 3 cant work on windows 2000....so thats BIG problem. Let me know if u know something that i dont know. If u need any help just ask!...I am sick of that scanner ,its really great but it coses too much problems!

New Member

      8th Aug 2007
I got the same problem with my old linoscan 1400 and xp!! can anybody help me out. i would love to have the linoscan run on my xp. so please!!!

New Member

      8th Aug 2007
It cant work with XP, I dont think that anyone can help u ...dont waste your time u will not find driver for xp.
I`ve been waiting for a five years...or six...not sure.
So windows 2000 is only solution!

New Member

      12th Aug 2007
okay thank you... my linoscan 1400 runs under xp with the software silverfast linotype 6.5 but the software costs about 400 euros...