headers in master document

Georg

      8th Jul 2003
I tried to create headers in subdocuments which I later
opened in a master document. In the subdocuments the
headers were displayed and printed allright (uneven pages,
different headers in specific sections), but in the master
document, the headers did not display nor print properly
(i.e., there were no more uneven pages, and there were the
same headers in the same sections). I'd be grateful for a
hint on how to tackle this problem.

Regards,
Georg

Graham Mayor