What is header status

=?Utf-8?B?bGVtb25zY2VudGVk?=

      5th Sep 2007
There is a column on my email inbox called "header status." I have searched
in vain to find out what this is. Could someone please enlighten me?
Thank you.

F. H. Muffman

      5th Sep 2007
"lemonscented" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> There is a column on my email inbox called "header status." I have
> searched
> in vain to find out what this is. Could someone please enlighten me?

Google search: outlook "header status"
Hit #2 http://www.ftponline.com/reports/mec..._09_02/mosher/

"#4. Use the built-in views designed specially for Internet Message Access
Protocol (IMAP) folders. I used IMAP accounts with Outlook 2002 for a while
before I discovered that IMAP folders have three special built-in views of
their own. The IMAP Messages view adds the Header Status property so you can
distinguish between messages downloaded, not downloaded, and marked for
downloading. Two other views, Hide Messages Marked for Deletion and Group
Messages Marked for Deletion, remove clutter from an IMAP message folder by
hiding or separating messages that you've marked for deletion (those shown
in gray strikethrough text)."

--
f.h.

=?Utf-8?B?bGVtb25zY2VudGVk?=