I have to open outbound email in the Outbox and hit send to delive

=?Utf-8?B?ZWJpenN1cHA=?=

      27th Oct 2006
When I send an email, it stays in my Outbox and doesn't get sent until I open
the email again and hit send for the second time.

=?Utf-8?B?ZWJpenN1cHA=?=

      27th Oct 2006
I should have read more of the postings as there are many with the same
problem. I will check to see if my antivirus software is scanning outbound
email and disable it if so.