Hard drive not showing all free space

Dave

      9th Apr 2004
I just built a new system with a 160GB HD, however
Windows is showing only about 100GB available. I remember
hearing something about this once before, and I thought
SP1 was supposed to clear things up, but no dice... any
suggestions on reclaining my missing 60 gigs?

Dave
(E-Mail Removed)

Cari \(MS-MVP\)

      9th Apr 2004
See the following KB article
http://support.microsoft.com/default...&Product=winxp

Cari
www.coribright.com

news:1a91a01c41e5e$67ed98c0$(E-Mail Removed)...