How to hande events to control arrays?

SuperRider

      1st Apr 2004
I have ~ 50 comboboxes (in an array) on a form, and I want to run the same
subroutine every time any combobox changes. Now, I can get this done by
manually editing the "OnChanged" for every one, but surely there is an
easier (shorter) way to do it.

TIA!

Marina

      1st Apr 2004
Have their onchanged event all go to the same handler. Loop through your
array, adding the handler for each combobox.

news:c4i4l4$fqq$(E-Mail Removed)...