Halo 2 for Vista

=?Utf-8?B?TWF2ZXJpY2s=?=

      5th Jun 2007
I have Halo 2 for Vista installed and it have it running, however I am having
key mapping problems, I can't map "E" to any move function, it says its
already in use but its not mapped to any other function period

=?Utf-8?B?U1J1c3Q=?=

      19th Jun 2007
I can't map either Q or E to a movement action. However, it can map to other
things. I always use Q and E for straifing and it's driving me nuts that I
can't map it, and without it it's nearly unplayable for me. How stupid of a
problem is this?!