=?Utf-8?B?SmFuZXlGYXll?=

      16th Mar 2005
I find this no help at all...Bill Gates, the richest man and so greedy he
cannot even supply a decent support system...If I knew what I was looking
for and where to find it , I wouldnot need assistance.We are not all gurus,
just fools who like to compute and support Bill Gates.

Cari \(MS-MVP\)

      17th Mar 2005
And your problem with graphics is........?
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging

"JaneyFaye" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I find this no help at all...Bill Gates, the richest man and so greedy he
> cannot even supply a decent support system...If I knew what I was looking
> for and where to find it , I wouldnot need assistance.We are not all
> gurus,
> just fools who like to compute and support Bill Gates.

George Ellis

      17th Mar 2005
Yeah, his company funds this free news board where folks who use it every
day can help each other. What a jerk.

Gee, you made it to here and put a pointless whine on the news server. Why
don't you actually talk about your issue.

"JaneyFaye" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I find this no help at all...Bill Gates, the richest man and so greedy he
> cannot even supply a decent support system...If I knew what I was looking
> for and where to find it , I wouldnot need assistance.We are not all

gurus,
> just fools who like to compute and support Bill Gates.

George Ellis

      17th Mar 2005
ERRR... Bloody punctuation...

Please, Why don't you actually talk about your issue?

Question marks are our friend.
"George Ellis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Yeah, his company funds this free news board where folks who use it every
> day can help each other. What a jerk.
>
> Gee, you made it to here and put a pointless whine on the news server.

Why
> don't you actually talk about your issue.
>
> "JaneyFaye" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I find this no help at all...Bill Gates, the richest man and so greedy

he
> > cannot even supply a decent support system...If I knew what I was

looking
> > for and where to find it , I wouldnot need assistance.We are not all

> gurus,
> > just fools who like to compute and support Bill Gates.

=?Utf-8?B?U21pbGluZyBmYWNl?=

      18th Mar 2005
This fella is contradicting itself, he talk about Bill Gates as some one who
is taking advantage of everyone and at the other end is using resources
freely available by Bill Gates so as we could help each other instead of
swearing to nowhere