group contact accidentally deleted how to get it back MS Office 20

MT

      19th May 2009
Help I was deleting an individual and I hit the delete key and deleted the
entire group instead of the member in the group - tks.

Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook]

      19th May 2009
"MT" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Help I was deleting an individual and I hit the delete key and deleted the
> entire group instead of the member in the group - tks.

So, open your Deleted Items folder and drag it back to your Contacts.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]