gridview: selected value of dropdownlist in edititemtemplate

=?Utf-8?B?Tkg=?=

      27th Mar 2006
How can I set the selected item in a dropdownlist which is declared in the
edititemtemlpate of a gridview?

Which gridview event should I use, I cant seem to figure it out...

=?Utf-8?B?UGhpbGxpcCBXaWxsaWFtcw==?=

      27th Mar 2006
Here are 2 samples with the complete source code:

http://www.webswapp.com/codesamples/.../gridview.aspx

http://www.webswapp.com/codesamples/...w/default.aspx

--
HTH,
Phillip Williams

"NH" wrote:

> How can I set the selected item in a dropdownlist which is declared in the
> edititemtemlpate of a gridview?
>
> Which gridview event should I use, I cant seem to figure it out...

=?Utf-8?B?Tkg=?=

      27th Mar 2006
thanks, that helped.