greater than or less than if statements

=?Utf-8?B?RVJH?=

      25th Jan 2006
How do you make a formula to state if a number is greater than one number but
less than another number. My example is: if d10 is greater than b20 but less
than b20+1, then b10, if not, b20.

SteveG

      25th Jan 2006

=IF(AND(D10>B20,D10<(B20+1)),B10,B20)

Cheers,

Steve

--
SteveG
SteveG's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=7571

Bob Phillips

      25th Jan 2006
=IF(AND(D10>B20,D10<B20+1)<B10,B20)

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"ERG" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> How do you make a formula to state if a number is greater than one number

but
> less than another number. My example is: if d10 is greater than b20 but

less
> than b20+1, then b10, if not, b20.

=?Utf-8?B?SlRC?=

      25th Jan 2006

"ERG" wrote:

> How do you make a formula to state if a number is greater than one number but
> less than another number. My example is: if d10 is greater than b20 but less
> than b20+1, then b10, if not, b20.

=?Utf-8?B?SlRC?=

      25th Jan 2006
=IF((B20 + 1) > D10,B20,D10)

"ERG" wrote:

> How do you make a formula to state if a number is greater than one number but
> less than another number. My example is: if d10 is greater than b20 but less
> than b20+1, then b10, if not, b20.

=?Utf-8?B?T0RNVg==?=

      25th Jan 2006
Try =IF(D10<B20+1,IF(D10>B20,D10,B20),B20)