Graphics Importer Disappeared

=?Utf-8?B?aW1pc3Ntb20=?=

      3rd Oct 2006
When I try to open a picture attachment from e-mail, I get an error box that
says "cannot open b/c a suitable graphics importer could not be found."
Recently, I was trying to free up disc space and I must have caused this b/c
it has never been a problem before. I need help with getting this restored,
please.
Thx, Toni

Joe Wright

      3rd Oct 2006
imissmom wrote:
> When I try to open a picture attachment from e-mail, I get an error box that
> says "cannot open b/c a suitable graphics importer could not be found."
> Recently, I was trying to free up disc space and I must have caused this b/c
> it has never been a problem before. I need help with getting this restored,
> please.
> Thx, Toni

You might download and install the free Irfanview.
http://www.irfanview.com/

--
Joe =o)

=?Utf-8?B?aW1pc3Ntb20=?=

      3rd Oct 2006
Thx, Joe, but...
1. What is Irfanview?
2. Why did this happen and how do I get it back?
Toni

"Joe Wright" wrote:

> imissmom wrote:
> > When I try to open a picture attachment from e-mail, I get an error box that
> > says "cannot open b/c a suitable graphics importer could not be found."
> > Recently, I was trying to free up disc space and I must have caused this b/c
> > it has never been a problem before. I need help with getting this restored,
> > please.
> > Thx, Toni

> You might download and install the free Irfanview.
> http://www.irfanview.com/
>
> --
> Joe =o)

miss-information

      3rd Oct 2006

"imissmom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Thx, Joe, but...
> 1. What is Irfanview?
> 2. Why did this happen and how do I get it back?
> Toni
>
> "Joe Wright" wrote:
>
>> imissmom wrote:
>> > When I try to open a picture attachment from e-mail, I get an error box
>> > that
>> > says "cannot open b/c a suitable graphics importer could not be found."
>> > Recently, I was trying to free up disc space and I must have caused
>> > this b/c
>> > it has never been a problem before. I need help with getting this
>> > restored,
>> > please.
>> > Thx, Toni

>> You might download and install the free Irfanview.
>> http://www.irfanview.com/
>>
>> --
>> Joe =o)

"What is Irfanview?" I have an idea. Click on the link provided and read all
about it.

mi

Joe Wright

      3rd Oct 2006
imissmom wrote:
> Thx, Joe, but...
> 1. What is Irfanview?
> 2. Why did this happen and how do I get it back?
> Toni
>
> "Joe Wright" wrote:
>
>> imissmom wrote:
>>> When I try to open a picture attachment from e-mail, I get an error box that
>>> says "cannot open b/c a suitable graphics importer could not be found."
>>> Recently, I was trying to free up disc space and I must have caused this b/c
>>> it has never been a problem before. I need help with getting this restored,
>>> please.
>>> Thx, Toni

>> You might download and install the free Irfanview.
>> http://www.irfanview.com/

2. The association with a graphics importer was lost, or the graphics
importer removed during your cleanup operation. Since I don't know the
name of the original program, I merely suggested you try Irfanview,
which would hopefully associate itself with that task.

--
Joe =o)