Miriam Niggles

      26th Jan 2010
Hi, i have to configure 100 cellphones ( Windows Mobile 6 Standard )
manually the GPRS connection. Today im doing one by one manually.
My question is: are there any code in C# to programmatically create a GPRS
connection and to deploy to all the cells ?

Any code ? link o paper ?

Thanks in advanced.
Miriam

Paul G. Tobey [eMVP]

      27th Jan 2010
You might search on "provisioning". That's about as much as I know, but
it's an XML file that tells how to set the phone. You might also check in
one of the Pocket PC groups...

Paul T.

"Miriam Niggles" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi, i have to configure 100 cellphones ( Windows Mobile 6 Standard )
> manually the GPRS connection. Today im doing one by one manually.
> My question is: are there any code in C# to programmatically create a GPRS
> connection and to deploy to all the cells ?
>
> Any code ? link o paper ?
>
> Thanks in advanced.
> Miriam

Miriam Niggles

      27th Jan 2010
Thanks Paul.

To someone that needs to do that, here the url:

"Paul G. Tobey [eMVP]" <paultobey _AT_ earthlink _DOT_ net> escribi en el
mensaje news:(E-Mail Removed)...