Got My Older Dell 8400 Repaired By Using Parts From My Broken Dell XPS 600 And Installed RC1!

Kevin John Panzke

      20th Sep 2006
Got My Older Dell 8400 Repaired By Using Parts From My Broken Dell XPS 600
And I Installed Windows Vista RC1!

Kevin John Panzke

      20th Sep 2006
Update: I installed Microsoft Office Beta 2 on Windows Vista RC1 and then
attempted to download the TR using IE 7,
Download Failed: Insufficient Quota, I am now attempting to download the TR
using Mozilla Firefox instead.

"Kevin John Panzke" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Got My Older Dell 8400 Repaired By Using Parts From My Broken Dell XPS 600
> And I Installed Windows Vista RC1!

Homer J. Simpson

      20th Sep 2006
Kev, get a blog. Seriously.

Kevin John Panzke

      20th Sep 2006
Update: I successfully downloaded and installed the TR for Microsoft Office
2007 Beta 2 using Mozilla Firefox in Windows Vista RC1, IE 7 for Windows
Vista RC1 still needs more work, Just FYI.

"Kevin John Panzke" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Update: I installed Microsoft Office Beta 2 on Windows Vista RC1 and then
> attempted to download the TR using IE 7,
> Download Failed: Insufficient Quota, I am now attempting to download the
> TR using Mozilla Firefox instead.
>
> "Kevin John Panzke" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Got My Older Dell 8400 Repaired By Using Parts From My Broken Dell XPS
>> 600 And I Installed Windows Vista RC1!

Kevin John Panzke

      20th Sep 2006
This is a Windows Vista RC1 Issue and is Not Off Topic, Just FYI.

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Kev, get a blog. Seriously.

Kevin John Panzke

      20th Sep 2006
Update: I installed Avast 4.7 Home Edition (a very great AV Solution, by
the way), and can now Officially Say that both Microsoft and Windows Vista
Suck Big Time! We Need a Release Candidate 2 (for Microsoft Connect, MSDN,
and Tech Net Plus), Just FYI. John Jay Smith was right after all!

"Kevin John Panzke" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Update: I successfully downloaded and installed the TR for Microsoft
> Office 2007 Beta 2 using Mozilla Firefox in Windows Vista RC1, IE 7 for
> Windows Vista RC1 still needs more work, Just FYI.
>
> "Kevin John Panzke" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Update: I installed Microsoft Office Beta 2 on Windows Vista RC1 and
>> then attempted to download the TR using IE 7,
>> Download Failed: Insufficient Quota, I am now attempting to download the
>> TR using Mozilla Firefox instead.
>>
>> "Kevin John Panzke" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Got My Older Dell 8400 Repaired By Using Parts From My Broken Dell XPS
>>> 600 And I Installed Windows Vista RC1!

MICHAEL

      20th Sep 2006
Perhaps, your jerry rigged computer sucks big time.

What happened to that brand new computer your mommy
and daddy bought you? Fudge it already? Shame.

-Michael

"Kevin John Panzke" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Update: I installed Avast 4.7 Home Edition (a very great AV Solution, by the way), and can
> now Officially Say that both Microsoft and Windows Vista Suck Big Time! We Need a Release
> Candidate 2 (for Microsoft Connect, MSDN, and Tech Net Plus), Just FYI. John Jay Smith was
> right after all!
>
> "Kevin John Panzke" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Update: I successfully downloaded and installed the TR for Microsoft Office 2007 Beta 2
>> using Mozilla Firefox in Windows Vista RC1, IE 7 for Windows Vista RC1 still needs more
>> work, Just FYI.
>>
>> "Kevin John Panzke" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Update: I installed Microsoft Office Beta 2 on Windows Vista RC1 and then attempted to
>>> download the TR using IE 7,
>>> Download Failed: Insufficient Quota, I am now attempting to download the TR using Mozilla
>>> Firefox instead.
>>>
>>> "Kevin John Panzke" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Tom Ziegmann

      20th Sep 2006
Oh it was so nice without you here.

--
Tom Ziegmann
Microsoft Certified Professional
"Kevin John Panzke" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Got My Older Dell 8400 Repaired By Using Parts From My Broken Dell XPS 600
> And I Installed Windows Vista RC1!

Jeff

      21st Sep 2006
Hi Kevin

Jeff

"Tom Ziegmann" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Oh it was so nice without you here.
>
> --
> Tom Ziegmann
> Microsoft Certified Professional
> Windows Vista / Server Longhorn TechBeta Tester
> Windows Server 2003 SP2 TechBeta Tester
> "Kevin John Panzke" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Got My Older Dell 8400 Repaired By Using Parts From My Broken Dell XPS
>> 600 And I Installed Windows Vista RC1!

Kevin John Panzke

      21st Sep 2006
Then why does Windows Vista RC1 give me a Compatibility Warning about Avast
4.7 Home Edition? Just FYI!

news:(E-Mail Removed)...