Google Search with HTTP GET or POST

cagboh@gmail.com

      23rd Feb 2006
I would like to find out how we can make an intern search function like
this
example: http://www.stern.de/wissenschaft/. We have already tested
Google, but as far as we know; unfortunately Google's offer is not
suitable for our web design concept. We want to have always the menu
plane on the top of each page and when we use Google, and
Google shows the results, then the menu is not there anymore. Or Google
shows the results on a new page without having the frames and also
without the menu. Someone told me we should change/convert our website
in database-programming then it will function the way we want.

Kind Regards -
Charles

Rob Parsons

      23rd Feb 2006
Hi,

There are covenants to using the Google search engine -
http://www.google.com/searchcode.html

Here you'll find copy and paste code for a google search. All you have to do
is change the target value for the form post to a frame on your web page
where you want the search results displayed.
news:(E-Mail Removed)...