Google Outlook Add-in

New Member

      14th Aug 2009
Your suggestion was right on! It solved my problem with the google search addin in my outlook 2007.
Thanks...gpellis

New Member

      21st Feb 2010
I too have been struggling with the Google Desktop search outlook error for months. Your suggestion to use tools:trust center:addins:Manage exchange server worked so slick i had to wonder why nobody else seemed to know about it. (although i can imagine as with all things microsoft that there are as many variations to the problem as there are microsoft programmers!) SOHO Computers ..... thank you!

New Member

      17th Jan 2012
THios worked for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian Goeller View Post
hash, you wrote on Tue, 21 Aug 2007 00:05:00 +0100:

> Now everytime I open Outlook I get the following message :
> ' The Add-in "Google Desktop Search Outlook Addin" (C:\Program
> Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktopOffice.dll) cannot be loaded
> and has been disabled by Outlook. Please contact the Add-in manufacturer
> for an update. If no update is available, please uninstall the Add-in.

Search for the file "extend.dat" and delete it. This file is usually
stored in

C:\Documentes and Settings\%Username%\Local Settings\Application
Datas\Microsoft\Outlook

--
Best Regards
Christian Goeller