Google Desktop and Outlook 2003

=?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgSGFsbA==?=

      20th Sep 2006
Has anyone managed to get Google Desktop to index their outlook email yet? I
am on Vista 32bit RC1.

GD installs fine and indexes files and IE history, but not outlook. Outlook
was open on install and indexing and I have email selected in the preferences.

Any Help would be appreciated. Thanks.

MICHAEL

      20th Sep 2006

"Peter Hall" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Has anyone managed to get Google Desktop to index their outlook email yet? I
> am on Vista 32bit RC1.
>
> GD installs fine and indexes files and IE history, but not outlook. Outlook
> was open on install and indexing and I have email selected in the preferences.
>
> Any Help would be appreciated. Thanks.

The built-in Vista indexing and search is vastly superior to
Google Desktop.

-Michael