PC Review

Gmail Account Outlook

28th Oct 2009
Good day

i'm having trouble sending emails to my account from a client's accout that is on Gmail but he works from outlook, it's a pop3 account, i've setted it up as i'm supposed to, normally, but when i send i test page, it doesnt come through to my outlook account, i receive it as a spam from my service provider which is gmail as well.

Please assist guys
cheers

Last edited by VusiS; 28th Oct 2009 at 12:05 PM.. Reason: grammar error

Yorkshire Cruncher

28th Oct 2009
Hi vusiS,

I am assuming that you have set up the Gmail account with an added email address i.e. the Outlook address.

When you were sending from the client's account did you remember to click on the drop down menu in the "From" line and make sure that you had the Outlook email address there and not the Gmail address? That should then send the Outlook message via Gmail directly to you at your email address.

Hope this helps.

System Spec

Colossus 1943 Version 1.0

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: