to give two inner joins and left join in a query. Please give an e

Join

      24th Mar 2009
Please let me know how to give two inner joins and left join in a query.
Please give an example

With thanks
Pol

Gina Whipp

      24th Mar 2009
Pol,

Could be me but this sounds like 'homework'... I will only suggest that you
read up on queries and attempt to create this query on your own.

--
Gina Whipp

II

news:(E-Mail Removed)...