Getting a list of HTML hexadecimal color codes

=?Utf-8?B?c21jaw==?=

      11th Aug 2004
I am learning to create a web page using HTML codes. I would like a list of
these codes to specify colors (backgroundand/or text) in my web page.

Tom Pepper Willett

      11th Aug 2004
Google is your friend. Many, many pages of charts, such as:
http://www.htmlhelpcentral.com/hexcolors.html
--
===
Tom "Pepper" Willett
"smck" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
| I am learning to create a web page using HTML codes. I would like a list
of
| these codes to specify colors (backgroundand/or text) in my web page.

Sparky Polastri

      11th Aug 2004

"smck" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am learning to create a web page using HTML codes. I would like a list

of
> these codes to specify colors (backgroundand/or text) in my web page.

Its RGB (red green blue).

So 0055FF is 00 Red, 55 Green, FF (255) Blue. The rest is guesswork.

Or you could Google it for any of the 1,000's of tables out there that will
show you.

=?Windows-1252?Q?Rob_Giordano_\=28aka:_Crash_Gordo

      11th Aug 2004
and...there's a ton of free; color pickers, color blenders, color palette chosers out there on the web...very helpful stuff.

"Sparky Polastri" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...

| "smck" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
| news:(E-Mail Removed)...
| > I am learning to create a web page using HTML codes. I would like a list
| of
| > these codes to specify colors (backgroundand/or text) in my web page.
|
| Its RGB (red green blue).
|
| So 0055FF is 00 Red, 55 Green, FF (255) Blue. The rest is guesswork.
|
| Or you could Google it for any of the 1,000's of tables out there that will
| show you.

Thomas A. Rowe

      11th Aug 2004
See:
http://www.ycoln-design.com/WebColor.../WebColors.asp

WEBMASTER Resources(tm)
http://www.ycoln-resources.com
FrontPage Resources, WebCircle, MS KB Quick Links, etc.

"smck" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am learning to create a web page using HTML codes. I would like a list of
> these codes to specify colors (backgroundand/or text) in my web page.

=?Utf-8?B?c21jaw==?=

      11th Aug 2004
Thank you for replying so quickly. This was most helpful as it is exactly
what I wanted. I give this reply a 5 out of 5 rating.
smck

"smck" wrote:

> I am learning to create a web page using HTML codes. I would like a list of
> these codes to specify colors (backgroundand/or text) in my web page.

=?Utf-8?B?c21jaw==?=

      11th Aug 2004
Thanks for your reply. I know the basic RGB colors. Its the specifics that I
needed. However, I got the answer from