Get sent mail from ISP

Greg

      26th Mar 2008
Just switched to outlook after using isp website for email. How do I get
"sent" mail and folders other than inbox into outlook.

Related, now using a blackberry. When I send an email from my blackberry
using that isp account, I cannot capture a copy in outlook.

All suggestions and insights welcomed. Thanks.
--
mdmor

Barb Reinhardt

      26th Mar 2008
This is an Excel users group. You may get more answers from an Outlook group.
--
HTH,
Barb Reinhardt

"Greg" wrote:

> Just switched to outlook after using isp website for email. How do I get
> "sent" mail and folders other than inbox into outlook.
>
> Related, now using a blackberry. When I send an email from my blackberry
> using that isp account, I cannot capture a copy in outlook.
>
> All suggestions and insights welcomed. Thanks.
> --
> mdmor

Cimjet

      26th Mar 2008
Hi Greg
We had the same thing and we called our telephone ( Blackberry ) technical
help to get it working (Telus).
It works great.
Regards
Cimjet