get senders email address

Macdonald

      22nd Apr 2005
I want to be able to check the address of the person Im sending to. I have a
few address's that I want to add a line to every time. All others I do not.
I know how to add the line. And presumably I would run it from
thisoutlooksession.

The question is how do I get the email address of the current email Im
sending to test it and add or not the line.

Thank
Mac

Dmitry Streblechenko

      22nd Apr 2005
What API and programming language are you using?

Dmitry Streblechenko (MVP)
http://www.dimastr.com/
OutlookSpy - Outlook, CDO
and MAPI Developer Tool

"Macdonald" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I want to be able to check the address of the person Im sending to. I have
> few address's that I want to add a line to every time. All others I do
> not.
> I know how to add the line. And presumably I would run it from
> thisoutlooksession.
>
> The question is how do I get the email address of the current email Im
> sending to test it and add or not the line.
>
> Thank
> Mac

Dmitry Streblechenko

      22nd Apr 2005
See http://www.outlookcode.com/d/code/getsenderaddy.htm

Dmitry Streblechenko (MVP)
http://www.dimastr.com/
OutlookSpy - Outlook, CDO
and MAPI Developer Tool

"Macdonald" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:u8%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Simply VB in the VB Editor that comes with Outlook 2000.
> Thanks
>
> "Dmitry Streblechenko" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> What API and programming language are you using?
>>
>> Dmitry Streblechenko (MVP)
>> http://www.dimastr.com/
>> OutlookSpy - Outlook, CDO
>> and MAPI Developer Tool
>>
>> "Macdonald" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> >I want to be able to check the address of the person Im sending to. I

> have
>> > few address's that I want to add a line to every time. All others I do
>> > not.
>> > I know how to add the line. And presumably I would run it from
>> > thisoutlooksession.
>> >
>> > The question is how do I get the email address of the current email Im
>> > sending to test it and add or not the line.
>> >
>> > Thank
>> > Mac

Macdonald

      22nd Apr 2005
Simply VB in the VB Editor that comes with Outlook 2000.
Thanks

"Dmitry Streblechenko" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> What API and programming language are you using?
>
> Dmitry Streblechenko (MVP)
> http://www.dimastr.com/
> OutlookSpy - Outlook, CDO
> and MAPI Developer Tool
>
> "Macdonald" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >I want to be able to check the address of the person Im sending to. I

have
> > few address's that I want to add a line to every time. All others I do
> > not.
> > I know how to add the line. And presumably I would run it from
> > thisoutlooksession.
> >
> > The question is how do I get the email address of the current email Im
> > sending to test it and add or not the line.
> >
> > Thank
> > Mac

Macdonald

      22nd Apr 2005