How to get repeater cell values without using ID

ksenthilece@gmail.com

      9th Aug 2007
I needed to get each values of a particular cell ..i.e cell value is
integer and add each value of the column and display it in the
footer..can anyone suggest

Eliyahu Goldin

      9th Aug 2007
Why don't you want to use id?

The way of doing your sort of things is to add runat="server" to the control
that holds the value in the ItemTemplate. Then you can access the control in
the ItemDataBound or PreRender event with FindControl method called for
every repeater item.

--
Eliyahu Goldin,
Software Developer & Consultant