get recognized by search engines

Paul C. Ross

      18th Sep 2003
Can anyone tell me how to get your web site once published
to the web, recognized by the various search engines?

Thomas A. Rowe

      18th Sep 2003
You have to submit your site to each by visiting each of the search engines
and looking for the submit site link.

WEBMASTER Resources(tm)
http://www.ycoln-resources.com
FrontPage Resources, Forums, WebCircle,
MS KB Quick Links, etc.

"Paul C. Ross" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:05ea01c37d77$3b3a42c0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can anyone tell me how to get your web site once published
> to the web, recognized by the various search engines?

E. T. Culling

      18th Sep 2003
Read this from Google:
http://www.google.com/technology/
also www.spider-food.net
ETC

"Paul C. Ross" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:05ea01c37d77$3b3a42c0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can anyone tell me how to get your web site once published
> to the web, recognized by the various search engines?

chris leeds

      18th Sep 2003
liked spider food. that's a good link.

"E. T. Culling" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Read this from Google:
> http://www.google.com/technology/
> also www.spider-food.net
> ETC
>
> "Paul C. Ross" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:05ea01c37d77$3b3a42c0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Can anyone tell me how to get your web site once published
> > to the web, recognized by the various search engines?

Tony E

      18th Sep 2003
Paul,

Go to my submission site here: www.go-submit.com

I have a bunch of excellent information on search engine and optimization.

Plus if you want, you can sign up to submit your site to over 500,000 search
engines and link directories.

Email me personally I will give you a discount (E-Mail Removed)

Tony E
www.tonysdesigns.com
www.go-submit.com