PC Review

Get a number from a table to a form.

1st Aug 2012
Hello! I am trying to pull a shipping number from a database table, Shipping, to a form, increment the number for the set of items to be shipped, and add the new items back to the database. I am trying to use DLookup like such:

txtShipNum.Text = DLookup("Shipping Number", "Shipping", "ID = 52")

but it doesn't seem to find "Shipping Number" even though that is the collumn name. I need to pull the last shipping number from the database in one form and increment it to one more, and then push that new number to a subform where I input my data for shipments. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On