I get the message when i run macro "enter parameter value".Solutio

=?Utf-8?B?VGVhY2hNZUV4Y2Vs?=

      8th Aug 2007

Douglas J. Steele

      8th Aug 2007
1. The big white space is where you're supposed to put your question. Simply
putting a subject (and an incomplete one at that) makes it virtually
impossible for anyone to know what you're asking.

2. The name you chose (TeachMeExcel) makes me wonder whether you've posted
in the correct place. This particular newsgroup is for questions about
macros in Access, the database product that's part of Office Professional.
Macros in Access are completely different than macros in Excel. If your
question is related to Excel, I'd recommend reposting to a newsgroup related
to Excel.

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://I.Am/DougSteele