German Vista Public NGs now Up!

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

      4th Mar 2006
All those German Vista users now have outlet for Vista issues. Glad to see
the globalisation kicking in.

--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

Zack Whittaker \(R2 Mentor\)

      4th Mar 2006
Yeh, they've got Japanese ones as well. I don't know why I didn't mention
this before, they've been there for a couple of days now.

--
Zack Whittaker
Microsoft Beta (Windows Server R2 Beta Mentor)

--- Original message follows ---
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> All those German Vista users now have outlet for Vista issues. Glad to see
> the globalisation kicking in.
>
> --
> Andre
> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

Roy Coorne

      4th Mar 2006
Andre Da Costa [Extended64] let us know:
> All those German Vista users now have outlet for Vista issues. Glad to see
> the globalisation kicking in.

Well, I suppose there are more German language users than German users
of Microsoft Windows;-)

THX for the hint - now we have our mother language outlet, too:-))

Roy