GAMES COMPATABLE FOR VISTA?

=?Utf-8?B?TkVFRFRFQ0ggSEVMUDYx?=

      18th May 2007

GROUP,

I just bought new computer with vista but no games work do anyone know games
that are compatable. I had 200 prior.

Thanks

Paul Smith

      18th May 2007
"NEEDTECH HELP61" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...

> I just bought new computer with vista but no games work do anyone know
> games
> that are compatable. I had 200 prior.

All of the games I have work. Which games are you having problems with, and
what exact problems are you having?

--
Paul Smith,
Yeovil, UK.

*Remove nospam. to reply by e-mail*

=?Utf-8?B?TkVFRFRFQ0ggSEVMUDYx?=

      18th May 2007
My wife uses the games so I will ask her and get back to you.

Do you know any websites where I can download games for vista

Thanks?
--
DENNIS SMITH
(E-Mail Removed)

"Paul Smith" wrote:

> "NEEDTECH HELP61" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> > I just bought new computer with vista but no games work do anyone know
> > games
> > that are compatable. I had 200 prior.

> All of the games I have work. Which games are you having problems with, and
> what exact problems are you having?
>
> --
> Paul Smith,
> Yeovil, UK.
> Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User.
> http://www.windowsresource.net/
>
> *Remove nospam. to reply by e-mail*

=?utf-8?Q?VRG_Scotty=C2=A9?=

www.vistareadygames.com
--
VRG Scotty©

www.vistareadygames.com

kronos

      18th May 2007
Are you running the 64bit version, if so switch back to 32bit. This might
resolve some of the problems.

"VRG Scotty©" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "NEEDTECH HELP61" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> GROUP,
>>
>> I just bought new computer with vista but no games work do anyone know
>> games
>> that are compatable. I had 200 prior.

> www.vistareadygames.com
> --
> VRG Scotty©
>
> www.vistareadygames.com

=?Utf-8?B?TkVFRFRFQ0ggSEVMUDYx?=

      18th May 2007
One example is we were using real arcade which inot compatable

thanks
--
DENNIS SMITH
(E-Mail Removed)