FSX Reregister phone number

Art

      19th Jun 2007
I had a hard drive problem and had to reinstall FSX onto a different drive.
Now it won't let me register in the normal online fashion. It says I have to
do it by phone.. Anyone have the phone number????

Jimmy S.

      20th Jun 2007
Hi Art,

Contact Microsoft PSS at (800) 936-8479

--
Cheers, *Windows_XP_MVP_Shell/User*

Visit my MSN Games and Windows Gaming Help Site: www.msce.mvps.org

Art Wrote:
=================
| I had a hard drive problem and had to reinstall FSX onto a different drive.
| Now it won't let me register in the normal online fashion. It says I have to
| do it by phone.. Anyone have the phone number????

Art

      21st Jun 2007
Thanks.

"Jimmy S." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi Art,
>
> Contact Microsoft PSS at (800) 936-8479
>
> --
> Cheers, *Windows_XP_MVP_Shell/User*
>
> Visit my MSN Games and Windows Gaming Help Site: www.msce.mvps.org
> MS Games Help and Support Center: http://support.microsoft.com/?pr=gms
> My advice is donated "AS IS" without warranty; nor do I confer any
> rights.
>
> Art Wrote:
> =================
> | I had a hard drive problem and had to reinstall FSX onto a different
> drive.
> | Now it won't let me register in the normal online fashion. It says I
> have to
> | do it by phone.. Anyone have the phone number????

Jimmy S.

      21st Jun 2007
Hi Art,

You're welcome.
Please let us know if you have any more questions. :-)

--

Art Wrote:
=================
| Thanks.
|
| "Jimmy S." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
| news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
|| Hi Art,
|| Contact Microsoft PSS at (800) 936-8479
|| --
|| Cheers, *Windows_XP_MVP_Shell/User*
|| Jimmy S. http://mvp.support.microsoft.com
|| Visit my MSN Games and Windows Gaming Help Site: www.msce.mvps.org
|| MS Games Help and Support Center: http://support.microsoft.com/?pr=gms
|| My advice is donated "AS IS" without warranty; nor do I confer any
|| rights.
|| _________________________________________________________
|| Art Wrote:
|| =================
||| I had a hard drive problem and had to reinstall FSX onto a different drive.
||| Now it won't let me register in the normal online fashion. It says I have to
||| do it by phone.. Anyone have the phone number????

Art

      24th Jun 2007
Thanks much. I went through the whole procedure and finally got my FSX up
and running. It took a new number after validation and a registry patch
which the Tech talked me through but it is up and running. I installed the
patch SP1 with high hopes but I guess I will still stick with FS9. I run a
new Systemax Venture ,AMD2 5600, dual core, 2.6 Ghz, 1 GB 2DDR ram, 250 SATA
HD and X1300 256 Mb video card and with the sliders only half ways, when I
pan around, if there is a lot of scenery to pick up,I see no improvement on
the program. Only when flying over 10000 feet , it is decent. Low frame rate
of 20.
Thanks a lot guys. At least one problem is solved.
"Jimmy S." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:uD$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi Art,
>
> You're welcome.
> Please let us know if you have any more questions. :-)
>
> --
> Cheers, *Windows_XP_MVP_Shell/User*
>
> Visit my MSN Games and Windows Gaming Help Site: www.msce.mvps.org
> MS Games Help and Support Center: http://support.microsoft.com/?pr=gms
> My advice is donated "AS IS" without warranty; nor do I confer any
> rights.
>
> Art Wrote:
> =================
> | Thanks.
> |
> | "Jimmy S." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> | news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> || Hi Art,
> || Contact Microsoft PSS at (800) 936-8479
> || --
> || Cheers, *Windows_XP_MVP_Shell/User*
> || Jimmy S. http://mvp.support.microsoft.com
> || Visit my MSN Games and Windows Gaming Help Site: www.msce.mvps.org
> || MS Games Help and Support Center: http://support.microsoft.com/?pr=gms
> || My advice is donated "AS IS" without warranty; nor do I confer any
> || rights.
> || _________________________________________________________
> || Art Wrote:
> || =================
> drive.
> have to

Jimmy S.

      24th Jun 2007
Hi Art,

Thanks for posting back to contribute the final results.
It really helps everyone when this type of information is shared.

--

Art Wrote:
=================
| Thanks much. I went through the whole procedure and finally got my FSX up
| and running. It took a new number after validation and a registry patch
| which the Tech talked me through but it is up and running. I installed the
| patch SP1 with high hopes but I guess I will still stick with FS9. I run a
| new Systemax Venture ,AMD2 5600, dual core, 2.6 Ghz, 1 GB 2DDR ram, 250 SATA
| HD and X1300 256 Mb video card and with the sliders only half ways, when I
| pan around, if there is a lot of scenery to pick up,I see no improvement on
| the program. Only when flying over 10000 feet , it is decent. Low frame rate
| of 20.
| Thanks a lot guys. At least one problem is solved.
| "Jimmy S." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
| news:uD$(E-Mail Removed)...
|| Hi Art,
|| You're welcome.
|| Please let us know if you have any more questions. :-)
|| --
|| Cheers, *Windows_XP_MVP_Shell/User*
|| Jimmy S. http://mvp.support.microsoft.com
|| Visit my MSN Games and Windows Gaming Help Site: www.msce.mvps.org
|| MS Games Help and Support Center: http://support.microsoft.com/?pr=gms
|| My advice is donated "AS IS" without warranty; nor do I confer any
|| rights.
|| Art Wrote:
||| Thanks.
||| "Jimmy S." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
||| news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

« games | Amazonia »