FRUSTRATED TO THE MAX

=?Utf-8?B?R3JldGNoZW5WaXJnb0dpcmw=?=

      26th Mar 2006
I HAVE A PROBLEM I CAN'T OPEN ANY IMAGES FILES I GET MESSage that says this
file doesn't work, it needs repair, insert MS Office Disk 1, problem I can't
find disk I ican find every other disk but not that one. So I can't repair
the file. I can't delete the file because Its not named that way so i have
no way to know what file to delete how do i get this off my computer so i can
do someting this is ridiculoul

=?Utf-8?B?TEZS?=

      27th Mar 2006
i belive that you have a older version of microft office and the new service
pack was not installed causing of the program to lost it's content, because
you lost the software to valide you copy you need to buy a new one or
unistall the program in control panel-add and remove. If you bought you
computer recently less than a year you probably have waranty of the software
and you can get a new copy for free or probably buy a new copy for less. i
recomend contact if you can the seller.

"GretchenVirgoGirl" wrote:

> I HAVE A PROBLEM I CAN'T OPEN ANY IMAGES FILES I GET MESSage that says this
> file doesn't work, it needs repair, insert MS Office Disk 1, problem I can't
> find disk I ican find every other disk but not that one. So I can't repair
> the file. I can't delete the file because Its not named that way so i have
> no way to know what file to delete how do i get this off my computer so i can
> do someting this is ridiculoul

Rock

      27th Mar 2006
GretchenVirgoGirl wrote:

> I HAVE A PROBLEM I CAN'T OPEN ANY IMAGES FILES I GET MESSage that says this
> file doesn't work, it needs repair, insert MS Office Disk 1, problem I can't
> find disk I ican find every other disk but not that one. So I can't repair
> the file. I can't delete the file because Its not named that way so i have
> no way to know what file to delete how do i get this off my computer so i can
> do someting this is ridiculoul

For one thing, if this is an MS Office problem post to an MS Office
newsgroup. Here is a list of MS Public Newsgroups:
http://aumha.org/nntp.htm

Frankly though I doubt if anyone is going to be able to help you with
the limited information you've supplied. And if in fact you need the MS
Office Disk 1, then you need it.

--
Rock
MS MVP Windows - Shell/User

Mr. Nobody

      27th Mar 2006
I believe someone could help you if you could give a little more info. What
system are you using? What is the full file name? Are you trying to view
the file or what? Is this a type of picture (jpg, gif, etc.) from e-mail or
a image from a scanner? Etc, Etc.

If you can't answer these questions, and are in a big hurry, and only want
to view the file, right click on it, select properties and select "open
with", then select "Microsoft Fax and Picture Viewer".
My experience is that usually MS Office has little to do with viewing
pictures, if that is what you are trying to do.

Hope this helps in some way. Let us know.

Mr Nobody

Carey Frisch [MVP]

      27th Mar 2006
Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003 - Retail

Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP
Windows - Shell/User
Microsoft Community Newsgroups

---------------------------------------------------------------------------*----------------

"GretchenVirgoGirl" wrote:

| I HAVE A PROBLEM I CAN'T OPEN ANY IMAGES FILES I GET MESSage that says this
| file doesn't work, it needs repair, insert MS Office Disk 1, problem I can't
| find disk I ican find every other disk but not that one. So I can't repair
| the file. I can't delete the file because Its not named that way so i have
| no way to know what file to delete how do i get this off my computer so i can
| do someting this is ridiculoul

Alias

      27th Mar 2006
Carey Frisch [MVP] wrote:
> Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003 - Retail

And, if you don't want to spend almost 400 bucks on Office, get Open
Office, free, from http://www.openoffice.org/ or spend the 400 bucks on
a Mini Mac.

Alias