FrontPage 2003 Publishing error

George J. Squillace, Jr.

      1st Sep 2004
I have WindowsXP Pro with FP2003 trying to publish through https to my
website. This has worked marvelous up until a couple of days ago. The error
message I receive, which is "Server error:
The folder that would hold URL
'coffeebreak2002pics/_overlay/default.htm_nav_tvtoons010_vbtn.gif' does not
exist on the server."

I have tried to do a "changes only" publish and a complete publish and still
get the error. The oddity is, I don't think I even have that file on the
site I'm trying to publish.

Any help?

Thanks,
George

--

-----------------------------------
George Squillace

chris leeds

      1st Sep 2004
perhaps this link will help you:
http://www.interlacken.com/winnt/tip...ow.aspx?tip=24

--
Chris Leeds,
Microsoft MVP FrontPage

The email address on this posting is a "black hole". I got tired of all the
spam.
Please feel free to contact me here:
http://nedp.net/contact/
--