Freeware Games

richk

      29th Nov 2005
Need a site where I can find some freeware games especially breakout
type games..but all types welcome.....

Vegard Krog Petersen

      29th Nov 2005
on 29.11.2005 21:29 richk wrote:
> Need a site where I can find some freeware games especially breakout
> type games..but all types welcome.....

http://www.caiman.us/scripts/fw/f3dbreakout.html
http://www.caiman.us/scripts/fw/fbreakout.html

Have fun :-)

--
Vegard Krog Petersen - Norway

http://vegard2.no -
Solitaire MahJongg guide, Sarah Michelle Gellar Solitaire,
Freeware Logo & symbol, Halma & Chinese Checkers,
Pachisi & Ludo, Freeware Solitaire, My fishy site (fishing
games), a.c.f.g information, Fredrikshald Havfiskeklubb
18+ sites: Firefoxy, Adult Solitaire, Fishy Pictures,
Sexy Chess, Sexy Librarians, Sexy Football

Morten Skarstad

      29th Nov 2005
richk wrote:
> Need a site where I can find some freeware games especially breakout
> type games..but all types welcome.....

_The_ freeware breakout clone for Windows:
http://www.magicwandsoft.com/games/dxball/

jb

      29th Nov 2005

> Need a site where I can find some freeware games especially breakout
> type games..but all types welcome.....

Breakout is a great game. Rock 'n Diamonds is better.

http://www.artsoft.org/rocksndiamonds/

baldhorse

      29th Nov 2005

> Need a site where I can find some freeware games especially breakout
> type games..but all types welcome.....

try krystal tower

http://www.godula.com/?lang=en&id=so...e=krystaltower

Mister2u

      30th Nov 2005
www.remakes.org

DJboutit

      30th Nov 2005
http://www.gamehippo.com/ your one stop freeware games

Conor

      30th Nov 2005
In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
richk says...
> Need a site where I can find some freeware games especially breakout
> type games..but all types welcome.....

www.hippogames.com

My favourite...www.freewaregames.net.

Check out CodeRED Alien Arena. Based on Quake2 engine.

--
Conor

"You're not married, you haven't got a girlfriend and you've never seen
Star Trek? Good Lord!" - Patrick Stewart, Extras.

Vegard Krog Petersen

      30th Nov 2005

No. You mean www.gamehippo.com ....

--

Conor wrote:
> My favourite...www.freewaregames.net.

*click*

"Unfortunately, due to newly enabled security features used to protect the
content of this site, you are required to use Internet Explorer Version 5.0
or higher."

*clickety click*

"In order to use this site you must download WhenU SaveNow."

Ew, hell no!