Freeware and portable web browser with built-in Java support

Franco Tiratore

      19th May 2006
Hi all.
Can you suggest me a freeware and portable web browser with built-in
Java support?
Some features of my home banking service require Java, unfortunately my
workstation does not allow me to install the Java package on the local
machine....

Ciao
Franco

=?windows-1252?Q?Taf=AE_

      19th May 2006
"Franco Tiratore" <(E-Mail Removed)> ha scritto:

>Hi all.
>Can you suggest me a freeware and portable web browser with built-in
>Java support?
>Some features of my home banking service require Java, unfortunately my
>workstation does not allow me to install the Java package on the local
>machine....
>
>Ciao
>Franco

I'm afraid You have NO possibility to find out something similar.
If You don't have java on your workstation You cannot use these features.
BTW, reading your email I imagine You are "FURLAN"!
Am I right?
Aio reson? ... Mandi (da un omp di Buri!)

ByE bYe By Taf®

--
.~. A: Because it disturbs the logical flow of the message.
/ v \ Q: Why is top posting frowned upon?

Franco Tiratore

      19th May 2006

Taf® ha scritto:
> BTW, reading your email I imagine You are "FURLAN"!
> Am I right?
> Aio reson? ... Mandi (da un omp di Buri!)

Zio vescul, tu mi as becat in plen!
No si fas neancje in temp a buta' il nas chi sul'Internčt che si cjate
il Furlan bon che ti iude!
Grasie par le rispueste, me le imaginavi gia' une robe dal gjenar
parceche par esempli il stes Mozilla Firefox Portable nol supporte Java
par il stes motif...
Ben po, pecjat, grasie comunque par le rispueste.
Fuarce Friul!

Mandi,
Franco

PS: O soi di Paulét
PPS: Preferisitu ''Friulano'' o "Furlan Blanc'' ? )))

> ByE bYe By Taf®
>
> --
> .~. A: Because it disturbs the logical flow of the message.
> / v \ Q: Why is top posting frowned upon?
> /( _ )\ R: Perche' disturba il flusso logico della lettua
> ^ ^ D: Perche' "postare sopra" e' tanto fastidioso?

Ropoq W

      20th May 2006
"Franco Tiratore"

This is not Udine (Italy) but a usenet group. English is the language
in this particular group.

Ropoq W

Craig

      20th May 2006
Ropoq W wrote:

> "Franco Tiratore"
>>

> English is the language in this particular group.
>
> Ropoq W

Really? And who's gonna moderate that, Ropoq?

-Craig

In_Parenthesis

      20th May 2006
Ropoq W <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> "Franco Tiratore"
>

> This is not Udine (Italy) but a usenet group. English is the language
> in this particular group.
>
> Ropoq W

OMG... another moderator in an unmoderated group. Get a life, let them
go... we didn't react on the Germans earlier this week, so why should we do
so o the Italians?

--

Jay
(IP)

Franco Tiratore

      20th May 2006
On Sat, 20 May 2006 01:54:20 +0200, Ropoq W <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>This is not Udine (Italy) but a usenet group. English is the language
>in this particular group.

You are right, then I will repost my message in English.

Franco Tiratore wrote:
>Zio vescul, tu mi as becat in plen!
>No si fas neancje in temp a buta' il nas chi sul'Internčt che si cjate
>il Furlan bon che ti iude!
>Grasie par le rispueste, me le imaginavi gia' une robe dal gjenar
>parceche par esempli il stes Mozilla Firefox Portable nol supporte Java
>par il stes motif...
>Ben po, pecjat, grasie comunque par le rispueste.
>Fuarce Friul!
>
>Mandi,
>Franco
>
>PS: O soi di Paulét
>PPS: Preferisitu ''Friulano'' o "Furlan Blanc'' ? )))

Translation:
"
Thank you, my FURLAN friend!
I expected this answer, because for example even Mozilla Firefox
Portable does not support Java if it is not already installed on the
local machine...
Regards,
Franco
"

Can anyone else contribute in this thread now?
Just a confirmation that such a piece of software does not exist...

Regards,
Franco

Franco Tiratore

      20th May 2006
On Sat, 20 May 2006 02:30:35 +0200, "In_Parenthesis"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>OMG... another moderator in an unmoderated group. Get a life, let them
>go... we didn't react on the Germans earlier this week, so why should we do
>so o the Italians?

Anyway, even most Italians wouldn't understand my post, because I used
my local dialect. I'm sorry for that... ((((((((((((

Ragards,
Franco

PS: :-/