Free Trial Microsoft Access

Gloria Aquino

      21st Jul 2003
Do you have a free trial Microsoft Access that I could try
for about 10 days? If so, where can I go to download a
trial copy?

Thank you for your help. My phone number is 925-313-2269.

david epsom dot com dot au

      22nd Jul 2003
Access/Office is, unfortunately, far to big to download
from the internet: even if you have a broadband
connection it would probably cost too much!

Office 2003 Beta is available now on CD from MS, at
less than the download cost would be. Search the MS
internet site for more information. Later in the year
it will be probably be available as a trial version,
in the lead up to full release: at the moment it
hasn't moved to that stage in the release cycle.

(david)