Free Powerpoint to Flash conversion

Ed

      21st Oct 2011
I've created an animated banner for my web site in Powerpoint, and am
wondering if anyone can recommend a FREE conversion program or
platform to convert the one slide to an SWF file. This also needs to
not have company banners or show the toolbar. So far I've tried a
bunch, including iSpring, Activate, Flashpoint, three or four others,
but they either have a logo that can't be eliminated or the conversion
screws up the fonts or they don't work at all.

All recommendations appreciated!

Victor Delta

      24th Oct 2011
"Ed" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I've created an animated banner for my web site in Powerpoint, and am
> wondering if anyone can recommend a FREE conversion program or
> platform to convert the one slide to an SWF file. This also needs to
> not have company banners or show the toolbar. So far I've tried a
> bunch, including iSpring, Activate, Flashpoint, three or four others,
> but they either have a logo that can't be eliminated or the conversion
> screws up the fonts or they don't work at all.
>
> All recommendations appreciated!

Have you tried www.zamzar.com? It certainly claims to do ppt to swf
conversions.