Free Photo album creator

Forest Wanderer

      25th Jul 2006
I want to share my site and a free photo album creator that I use. The
photo album creator is called Jalbum. It is really awesome for free.
There are several people who have developed different skins for the
application also.

I made my photo gallery on http://www.forestwander.com/gallery with
Jalbum and it works really well.

You can find an easier to Customize and Publish solution for free
anywhere that I have looked.

Hope this helps someone.

lisztfr

      25th Jul 2006

Forest Wanderer a écrit :

> I want to share my site and a free photo album creator that I use. The
> photo album creator is called Jalbum. It is really awesome for free.
> There are several people who have developed different skins for the
> application also.
>
> I made my photo gallery on http://www.forestwander.com/gallery with
> Jalbum and it works really well.
>
> You can find an easier to Customize and Publish solution for free
> anywhere that I have looked.
>
> Hope this helps someone.

Yes i know this program and didn't try it yet, but let's put it
clearly : Java sucks; Why ? because compared to the size,
it does not 100 times more than Turbo Basic. The rersult is many MB
wasted on each PC for the devill only knows what. All Java applications

could have been coded on Basic, Pascal or C++ which more efficience.

laurent

makc.the.great@gmail.com

      25th Jul 2006

lisztfr wrote:
> The rersult is many MB
> wasted on each PC for the devill only knows what. All Java applications
>
> could have been coded on Basic, Pascal or C++ which more efficience.

yep, but it is easier for developers to maintain java source. so you
won't make them change their minds with all efficience in the world
alltogether.

George

      25th Jul 2006
Java or not, the presentation looks cool.