free deskmates

SLLD

      11th Jun 2005
The small animated dog, fish , etc things that run all over your screen
Yes I know
tnx

Susan Bugher

      14th Jun 2005
SLLD wrote:

> The small animated dog, fish , etc things that run all over your screen

How about a cat? Felix is cute. IMO

http://www.spaennare.se/linus.html

http://www.spaennare.se/LINUS/felix21.exe

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware
http://groups.google.no/groups?q=+gr...freeware&hl=en

SLLD

      14th Jun 2005
thank you

"Susan Bugher" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:S4sre.63$(E-Mail Removed)...
> SLLD wrote:
>
>> The small animated dog, fish , etc things that run all over your screen

> How about a cat? Felix is cute. IMO
>
> http://www.spaennare.se/linus.html
>
> http://www.spaennare.se/LINUS/felix21.exe
>
> Susan
> --
> Posted to alt.comp.freeware
> Search alt.comp.freeware (or read it online):
> http://groups.google.no/groups?q=+gr...freeware&hl=en
> Pricelessware & ACF: http://www.pricelesswarehome.org
> Pricelessware: http://www.pricelessware.org (not maintained)

SLLD

      14th Jun 2005
http://www.webmy.com/screenmate.html

Screenmates may be a better name

"SLLD" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:802f8$42aed22d$ce940836$(E-Mail Removed)...
> thank you
>
> "Susan Bugher" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:S4sre.63$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> SLLD wrote:
>>
>>> The small animated dog, fish , etc things that run all over your screen

>> How about a cat? Felix is cute. IMO
>>
>> http://www.spaennare.se/linus.html
>>
>> http://www.spaennare.se/LINUS/felix21.exe
>>
>> Susan
>> --
>> Posted to alt.comp.freeware
>> Search alt.comp.freeware (or read it online):
>> http://groups.google.no/groups?q=+gr...freeware&hl=en
>> Pricelessware & ACF: http://www.pricelesswarehome.org
>> Pricelessware: http://www.pricelessware.org (not maintained)

Frank Bohan

      14th Jun 2005

"Susan Bugher" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:S4sre.63$(E-Mail Removed)...
> SLLD wrote:
>
>> The small animated dog, fish , etc things that run all over your screen

> How about a cat? Felix is cute. IMO
>
> http://www.spaennare.se/linus.html
>
> http://www.spaennare.se/LINUS/felix21.exe
>
> Susan
> --

I have a rather amusing one called Sheep. I can't remember where it came
from but I'll email it to anyone who wants it (116KB). Email me at
http://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/(E-Mail Removed) . (remove the Xs)

There's another one with the same name at
http://www.winsite.com/bin/Info?500000014081 but it's not the same one.

===

Frank Bohan
Women seldom show dimples to boys who have pimples.

Helen

      18th Jun 2005

"Frank Bohan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:42af4e69$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Susan Bugher" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:S4sre.63$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > SLLD wrote:
> >
> >> The small animated dog, fish , etc things that run all over your

screen

> > How about a cat? Felix is cute. IMO
> >
> > http://www.spaennare.se/linus.html
> >
> > http://www.spaennare.se/LINUS/felix21.exe
> >
> > Susan
> > --

> I have a rather amusing one called Sheep. I can't remember where it came
> from but I'll email it to anyone who wants it (116KB). Email me at
> (E-Mail Removed) . (remove the Xs)
>
> There's another one with the same name at
> http://www.winsite.com/bin/Info?500000014081 but it's not the same one.
>
> ===
>
> Frank Bohan
> Women seldom show dimples to boys who have pimples.

http://www.spaennare.se/linus.html
Scroll down and you'll find "Sheep"....LOL! Cute!