forward slash

legobuilder

      21st Aug 2009
how do you type a forward slash on a standard keyboard. this is the backslash
/. what about the forward?

Tom Willett

      21st Aug 2009

"legobuilder" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
: how do you type a forward slash on a standard keyboard. this is the
backslash
: /. what about the forward?

\

JoAnn Paules

      21st Aug 2009
On my keyboard it's at the end of the QWERTY row.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"legobuilder" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> how do you type a forward slash on a standard keyboard. this is the
> backslash
> /. what about the forward?

Suzanne S. Barnhill

      22nd Aug 2009
What you have typed *is* the forward slash. The backslash is \.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"legobuilder" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> how do you type a forward slash on a standard keyboard. this is the
> backslash
> /. what about the forward?

JoAnn Paules

      22nd Aug 2009