Form Movement

ladybug

      20th Apr 2006
I have a form with several subforms included on tabs below. When I flip
through the tabs the pages move up and down. At times it moves where I can't
see the top of the main form. How can I prevent this from happening? Thank
you in advance?

Duncan Bachen

      20th Apr 2006
ladybug wrote:
> I have a form with several subforms included on tabs below. When I flip
> through the tabs the pages move up and down. At times it moves where I can't
> see the top of the main form. How can I prevent this from happening? Thank
> you in advance?

You'll have to resize the form, subforms and tabs to sizes which are
appropriate. If the form is too small, and focus moves to the subform,
it will scroll down and cut off the top of the form.

Try increasing the size of your main form first, and then if that
doesn't work, decreasing the size of your tabs and subforms.

--
-D
Duncan Bachen

Tony Williams

      21st Apr 2006
I don't know whether this helps but I had the same problem and changed the
tabs on the tab control to buttons in the tab control properties and it
cleared my problem.
HTH
Tony